Premium subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Are you referring to your Premium Subscriber icon? If so, your Audio Provider icon serves this purpose. You won't have both icons :) You still should have all the features of a Premium Subscriber.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I just tried submitting an ad in the for sale section and it said I needed to be a premium subscriber.

Interesting, We'll have to wait for Lindsay to chime in. There may be an issue linking the classifieds with Audio Feed Providers as premium subscribers.

45SigSauer

Interesting, We'll have to wait for Lindsay to chime in. There may be an issue linking the classifieds with Audio Feed Providers as premium subscribers.

I just tried posting again and this time it worked. Thanks for the reply and thanks for the fix.

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
New Thread I didnt know how to start one here's the probl

This question is for Lindsay I cant find any direct way to reach him. Being that I am a feed provider I know I have automatic Premium Subscription. Here is my problem. I looked and cant find anything on it recently. My Arc Butel software for two diff models is looking up the last paid date 10/6/09 on my acct and so it denies me access to the database with software. I know they have to fix it at their end but its the weekend and dont know how quick they respond. I thought maybe as a temp fix u can change that date to somewhere in the future temporarily so I can use the software which I need to use like now. I know I have lifetime but I have no way to fool the software. It just started doing this. it worked last time i made a change a couple weeks ago. Plz advise if u can provide a temp fix.

richtidd

Database Admin
This question is for Lindsay I cant find any direct way to reach him. Being that I am a feed provider I know I have automatic Premium Subscription. Here is my problem. I looked and cant find anything on it recently. My Arc Butel software for two diff models is looking up the last paid date 10/6/09 on my acct and so it denies me access to the database with software. I know they have to fix it at their end but its the weekend and dont know how quick they respond. I thought maybe as a temp fix u can change that date to somewhere in the future temporarily so I can use the software which I need to use like now. I know I have lifetime but I have no way to fool the software. It just started doing this. it worked last time i made a change a couple weeks ago. Plz advise if u can provide a temp fix.

Your feed & the feed for 45SigSauer shows both are on and off line a lot for various length's of time.

Feeds need to online for the premium membership.

Lindsay says the system is working & he does not know of any problems related to feed owner premium membership status.

Here are a couple ways to connect to the data base to program an online feed:

Check your RR membership status in your account page with the feed up & it should show you as a premium member. The online feed should activate you're premium member ship. If it does not show you as a premium member with your feed up, we can fix that. If it does show you as a premium member, you should be able to connect to the data base with ARC or other scanner programming software to upload the new info from the data base into the software while you're feed is up. Then take the scanner offline & reprogram it & restart you're feed.

Another way is this:
Build your profile in the applications your are using, then bring the feed offline to upload the new programming, and then bring the feed back online.

SCPD

QRT
I tried to upload frequencies today from the data base and it tells me I am not a premium subscriber, and according to my feed i am. I just can not get the RR team to understand that it is a server problem and not just me. I also know of at least 5 other folks who are having the same problem. i was told it is me who has the problem.

richtidd

Database Admin
I tried to upload frequencies today from the data base and it tells me I am not a premium subscriber, and according to my feed i am. I just can not get the RR team to understand that it is a server problem and not just me. I also know of at least 5 other folks who are having the same problem. i was told it is me who has the problem.

I see you're feed is on & offline a lot.
Poss an ISP issue.

Feeds need to online for the premium membership.

Lindsay says the system is working & he does not know of any problems related to feed owner premium membership status.

Here are a couple ways to connect to the data base to program an online feed:

Check your RR membership status in your account page with the feed up & it should show you as a premium member. The online feed should activate you're premium member ship. If it does not show you as a premium member with your feed up, we can fix that. If it does show you as a premium member, you should be able to connect to the data base with ARC or other scanner programming software to upload the new info from the data base into the software while you're feed is up. Then take the scanner offline & reprogram it & restart you're feed.

Another way is this:
Build your profile in the applications your are using, then bring the feed offline to upload the new programming, and then bring the feed back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.