Preparing for G20 in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeRich

Premium Subscriber
Hi folks.

Just wanted to get some feedback on what I should be looking for with respect to the G20. I have some freq tables for downtown, where I am, but thought some people might know anything special for such a special event.

Love to get your input.

Cheers

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hi BeeRich,

I move your thread to the Ontario forum, you can get some local help from the pro's here.

pathalogical

Welcome to RR,

What kind of radio will you be using ? Not all radios are capable of hearing everything. Besides the obvious of the three main services, you may want to monitor Hydro/Public Works, TTC, aircraft and marine, if you're close the the lake. The thing is, you never know what you're gonna hear and from who !

mciupa

Database Admin
Use your close call/signal stalker feature or the custom search band in your scanner to see if anything unpublished comes up.

BeeRich

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply.

The problem is, CC would trip a lot. I get them anyway, considering the police are trunked. I am 4 km away from where the fun is happening, as well as a temporary jail in my neighbourhood.

So you think searching a range would be best?

Any chance you could point me in the direction of the Custom Search Band? The documentation for the BCT15X is horrible, online or otherwise.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.