President Obama Coming to Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerfreak21

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know of any frequencies, Systems, or TG's that may be used for the President's Protection/detail when coming threw the area.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

trainman111

Premium Subscriber
**EDIT**

Take a listen to TG 6154 "VA STATE 1" on STARS. It's active right now. It appears he's on his way to Emporia. When he gets closer to the Metro area tomorrow, I'm sure you'll hear something on the Secret Service Frequencies (albeit mostly encrypted). Keep a listen on Chesterfield PD's TG's as well since that will be his destination tomorrow.

scannerfreak21

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Thank You Trainman111

scannerfreak21

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Thank You Webodisk

AC2OY

Wow you mean to tell me that you can actually listen to the Secret Service?? I thought those frequencies would be encrypted like in the movie.."Die Hard 2"

trainman111

Premium Subscriber
Fuzy,
The Secret Service is very likely encrypted. What we all are listening to are the State Troopers who are leading the presidential motorcade/buses clearing the roads, intersections, nearby schools, etc.

shumadine

I've finally locked out the Secret Service frequencies several months ago. There is no enjoyment in listening to encrypted noise.

scannerfreak21

Premium Subscriber

Thank you All!

AC2OY

Fuzy,
The Secret Service is very likely encrypted. What we all are listening to are the State Troopers who are leading the presidential motorcade/buses clearing the roads, intersections, nearby schools, etc.

Ok so I was right it is like in die hard all you hear is garble?? I kinda thought they wouldn't let the adverse Joe listen...I'm sure there are people willing to spend slot f money for equipment that decode if that's right term their frequencies,systems,talk groups,...ect?!! Only thing I ever discovered was maybe NYPD or FBI once because they were talking about following somebody it was interesting!

KG4INW

Premium Subscriber
Wouldn't sound garbled, just a lot of static and I believe it would be very hard to decrypt, even with unlimited funds. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.