President Obama in Allentown 12/4/09?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLJ2137694

If I understood the brief report on this subject correctly, the President will be in the Allentown area on 12/4/09. I think it would be interesting to monitor the activities, but there are so many frequencies that could be used it seems like a giant crap shoot to pick the correct ones! Does anyone want to make an intelligent guess on the most probable ones that I might want to listen to? I have a list of LeHigh County, State Police and there is a massive list of Federal frequencies on this site but which ones to choose. Thank You!

Last edited:

kmacka

If your interested in hearing Air Force 1, I suggest you program in the frequencies for Lehigh Valley Int. Airport. Also you will want to program in the New York Sector ARTCC frequencies. As for any Secret Service frequencies, you can usually find an outdated list and program them in, you may hear the advance team say something of a testing nature in the clear, but everything else will be encrypted. Hope this helps.

Frequencies:

KABE Freqs: http://www.airnav.com/airport/KABE

ZNY ARTCC Freqs: New York (ZNY) Air Route Traffic Control Center (ARTCC) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Last edited:

Steveradio

keep a ear on the Allentown 800Mhz system , if you have any TGIDs locked out unlock them.. Also Lehigh County Emergency Mgmt gets involved they use mostly UHF 453.5250 PL151.4 also 453.5750 with multiple PL tones also the 151.0175 should be active..

I think he also might be in town for the army navy game the following weekend at the linc in philly.

Steveradio

I did not realize were he was going in Allentown until today.. Lehigh Carbon Community Collage in Schnecksville, Pa which is in North Whitehall Township covered by PA State Police Bethlehem ..

They Collage usses:
151.8050R DPL
151.7450R DPL023 Maintenance

ECHO3

The President will visit LCCC, the CareerLink and, time permitting, lunch at the Hamilton Family Restaurant. In addition to the Secret Service, Allentown FBI, Allentown Police, Lehigh County personnel and the PSP will be participating. Later today all nearby buildings will be sweeped with bomb sniffing dogs and agents. Agents recently swept the neighboring 2015 Hamilton Street complex across the street from the Ham Fam. Also 'eyes' (cameras) are being installed at various sites to review crowds, etc. AirForce 1 is tentatively scheduled to land at the Lehigh Valley International Airport at 10AM.

Last edited:

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Allentown has patched the Public Safety talkgroup into one of the Lehigh County VHF PD channels (I think its Ch. 4).

hosehead88

Premium Subscriber
Of course, you could have gotten a step by step rundown of everything but O's bathroom visits from WFMZ's tweets all morning...

Good God...give it a rest...LOL..

Status
Not open for further replies.