President Regans Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dispatcher308

Premium Subscriber
Due to the Death of President Regan there should be alot of radio traffic on both the DC Systems as well as other Federal Agencies for the Parade/Funeral in DC on Friday.

This Event should be very very busy with Radio Traffic

bear105

Jets To Practice Funeral Flyover Today, Another Flyover Scheduled For Wednesday

WASHINGTON(NBC4.com) -- If you hear loud jets flying over D.C. this evening and Wednesday, don't be alarmed. It's all part of the preparations for former President Ronald Reagan's funeral procession.

A team of 13 F-15E fighter jets will practice a formation over the National Mall between 6 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. The flight is a rehearsal for a similar flight during the funeral procession on Wednesday.

Wednesday's flight will also happen between 6 p.m. and 6:45 p.m., and it will involve 21 F-15E jets.

The jets will fly south to north across Constitution Avenue, roughly along 4th Street. They will be 1,000 feet off the ground.

The actual fly-by will take only 60 seconds.

Good Talk groups for the funeral that i heard

I heard Talk Group 37680(Inter Agency) on the DoD system for the funeral. They made alot of the calls and even cut the music and cued for the "Mrs. to come out." I also heard Park PD channel 1 for where their cars and their security to be positioned. Another active channel was the DCPD talk group 16656 or Special Ops Div.

mr_hankey

yeah...

i took one look at the trunk of the armored limo that Nancy left in Monday in California and was like, "uhhhh, no way anyone is listening to that."

Secret Service had three antennas off the lid of the trunk - one extremely thick and about a 1/4 wave something-or-other

intriguing - but i'm sure most of it was crypto.

Status
Not open for further replies.