President Trump to visit Lynchburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb4cvn

Silent Key
Nowhere near a paved road, away from the maddening
Heard USSS "Charlie" (165.37500 MHz, NAC $001) go active earlier today with comms. Most of it encrypted, but I did hear some clear voice on occasion.

ALSO:
About five minutes ago (1718 local), starting hearing car-to-car chatter on VSP's old conventional Surveillance frequency: 154.69500 MHz. Weak, but occasionally readable. Sounds like some intercom traffic between vehicles. I am assuming enroute to Lynchburg.

snowmn

Who cares. What a waste of time. Just more lies.

Well the area he is coming to visit cares because a large majority of people voted for him in those counties. As for lies go watch your CNN and keep the politics off here.

Last edited:

Drumbum

I've been hearing ENC transmissions on federal freq 163.675mhz today, don't know if its related

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

snowmn

I wont be inviting you to my impeachment party. !!

Look I am sorry you are triggered very easily and apparently can't control your emotions but this is a radio forum not a temper tantrum forum because your candidate did not win. Keep the politics out of here or I will turn it over to the moderators.

cpetraglia

Look I am sorry you are triggered very easily and apparently can't control your emotions but this is a radio forum not a temper tantrum forum because your candidate did not win. Keep the politics out of here or I will turn it over to the moderators.
You sound just like him. Turn it over, it wont be the first time.

Drumbum

No I didn't, but if it comes up again I will pay attention, I am going to be monitoring all weekend and I will set my laptop up with my tapped 396t with ProScan use the band scope to sweep frequency along with DSD and SDR#

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Folks, political discussions belong in the Tavern section of the forums, not here. If you have information about monitoring Federal, state, county, or local public safety agencies during the POTUS visit, feel free to post here. If all you are doing is complaining about the POTUS in office, how he got there, and his policies, please start a thread in the Tavern.

snowmn

Folks, political discussions belong in the Tavern section of the forums, not here. If you have information about monitoring Federal, state, county, or local public safety agencies during the POTUS visit, feel free to post here. If all you are doing is complaining about the POTUS in office, how he got there, and his policies, please start a thread in the Tavern.

Thank you!

snowmn

No I didn't, but if it comes up again I will pay attention, I am going to be monitoring all weekend and I will set my laptop up with my tapped 396t with ProScan use the band scope to sweep frequency along with DSD and SDR#

The USSS usually uses the following on visits-

All NAC 1 and 99% encrypted.

fredva

Feed Provider

Thank you.

kb4cvn

Silent Key
Nowhere near a paved road, away from the maddening
LU on Friday at 1300

Took a ride by LU today just after lunchtime. Lots of roads already blocked off.

I've been hearing ENC transmissions on federal freq 163.675mhz today, don't know if its related

[INothing heard on 163.675 while I was in town. However, I did not see your posting on the frequency until right before I left to head back home.

Did see this beastie sitting up on the side of Candlers Mountain overlooking the campus. (See photo). Given the recent revelation that the FBI and others have moved some of their comm traffic to commercial mobile VoIP networks ( https://forums.radioreference.com/f...m/352747-fbi-moving-mostly-voip-wireless.html ), could this communications truck be in support of this?

Nothing on the USSS UHF channels, but hearing USSS comms on the following:

CHARLIE……….165.37500
PAPA………….…164.40000
SIERRA…………166.51250

Mostly secure P-25, but the occasional unencrypted P-25 transmission.

As for local agency comms, LU PD is active on their Lynchburg EDACS system talkgroup (GID # 1121). Searching for others. Also check LU's analog and NXDN comms on UHF (see older thread on this forum for details. No need to repost all the info...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.