President Trump Tweets A Police Scanner Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
This is an example of stupidity, as much as suggesting people drink bleach and chemicals. But, to not cross the line, I'll say this: consider the source. The same person who said Coronavirus was a "hoax". The problem is, when one is at a certain level, they need to learn to keep their mouth shut. This guy just can't stop. It's a dangerous compulsion.

kikito

Premium Subscriber
Well folks, never in a million years did I think that President Trump would tweet about Police Scanners, but here we are....View attachment 86388
Like others have said, I think they’re talking about how the guy put his cellphone or device to the cops body and appeared to be “scanning” something like they do at the airport with the wand...

rs16

Premium Subscriber
Like others have said, I think they’re talking about how the guy put his cellphone or device to the cops body and appeared to be “scanning” something like they do at the airport with the wand...

This is what I’m thinking that they are describing as well. But my fear is the whole thing gets mixed up with scanners and kills our hobby.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
This is an example of stupidity, as much as suggesting people drink bleach and chemicals. But, to not cross the line, I'll say this: consider the source. The same person who said Coronavirus was a "hoax". The problem is, when one is at a certain level, they need to learn to keep their mouth shut. This guy just can't stop. It's a dangerous compulsion.

President Donald Trump did not call "Coronavirus was a "hoax."" Did President Trump Refer to the Coronavirus as a 'Hoax'?

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
President Donald Trump did not call "Coronavirus was a "hoax."" Did President Trump Refer to the Coronavirus as a 'Hoax'?
oh please. Some snopes crap. I imagine you're going to defend this asinine tweet today about this 75 year old guy holding a cellphone (looks to be an iPhone) as a "scanner" and "disrupt police communications" with it. All of this from the POTUS who, one would think, with the worst pandemic to hit in the last 100 years, and a major issue with police accountability, the last thing to do is go popping off on social media at 0630 in the morning about yet another subject he knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about.

I'd be willing to wager if an SDS200 was right in front of him, he wouldn't even know how to turn it on.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
oh please. Some snopes crap. I imagine you're going to defend this asinine tweet today about this 75 year old guy holding a cellphone (looks to be an iPhone) as a "scanner" and "disrupt police communications" with it. All of this from the POTUS who, one would think, with the worst pandemic to hit in the last 100 years, and a major issue with police accountability, the last thing to do is go popping off on social media at 0630 in the morning about yet another subject he knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about.

I'd be willing to wager if an SDS200 was right in front of him, he wouldn't even know how to turn it on.
[/QUOT.

Pointing out your statement is not correct.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Look, I can definitely list a number of things that Trump and his administration have done that are really good for this country, but there is no doubt in my mind that TDS stands for "Total Devotion Syndrome" and some of you guys have a really bad case of it. Obama had a terrible tendency to divide this country into sides, but this President takes a flamethrower to everything in his path, including any semblance of bringing this country together.

Some of you are literally ignoring what your eyes and ears are telling you.

Look at this original post, the tweet, and tell me in what world that was an appropriate communication from the President of the United States. You can't. That's what I thought.

It's deplorable. Hillary was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.