Presidential Debate MILAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFRfreak

Will anyone be scanning the UHF Air Band with an AirSpy or other SDR to pin down the CAP and Aerial Refueling freqs? I'd like to get a running list of freqs on this thread as activity happens.

LFRfreak

There was a post in the Military Monitoring Forum exactly about this even with some frequencies posted.
Someone started that thread for the last debate and then there were some follow-up questions. I bet at least some of the frequencies will be different for this one, but I'm sure it depends on the units involved, etc. I'm going to start with monitoring Memphis Center in the afternoon and then try to work my way in from there.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Banker 10 has dropped that callsign and flying home, it is 63-8020 AE07C2 and based out of Wichita KS (KIAB) and was replaced by Banker 11, 64-14829 AE037F which I believe is out of KPHX AZ ANG.

AF1 is scheduled to depart at 10:10pm CDT and arrive ADW at 12:40am EDT

jpryor

Noble 01, 02 passed tail numbers 89-2142, 89-2034. Looks like could be FL based. Noble 11, 12 now on station. Banker asked Noble to stay on Huntress for AR as they only had two radios on UHF. Noble had pushed off to a couple other UHF buttons for some further air to air at times. Had some flares dropped on a Jabiru N748J TFR violation earlier as well.

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Heard the flare drop. Now there is a wake up call. Will he eventually get to know the FAA a bit better following this?

Status
Not open for further replies.