Presidents trip to CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstockmyer

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
1,414
Just purely out of curiosity, when he is in town is there anything to listen to on the scanner about his trip? Like does DPD still provide escort to him? He's going to be here next week in Cherry Hills, witch is close so I thought I'd ask.
 

jimmnn

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
14,369
Location
Colorado
POTUS is coming

cstockmyer said:
Just purely out of curiosity, when he is in town is there anything to listen to on the scanner about his trip? Like does DPD still provide escort to him? He's going to be here next week in Cherry Hills, witch is close so I thought I'd ask.
There is actually lots to listen to but it's mainly related to the motorcades and advanced security details.

Jim<
 

cstockmyer

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
1,414
jimmnn said:
There is actually lots to listen to but it's mainly related to the motorcades and advanced security details.

Jim<
So would it be on the DTRS system then? Since that is where Cherry Hills is? I think Air Force One now goes into Buckley right? So listening to buckey tower might be interesting..but who eles could I listen too?
 

jimmnn

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
14,369
Location
Colorado
cstockmyer said:
So would it be on the DTRS system then? Since that is where Cherry Hills is? I think Air Force One now goes into Buckley right? So listening to buckey tower might be interesting..but who eles could I listen too?
DTRS yes, Buckley and DIA air yes, and don't forget Aurora and Denver 800 systems.

Jim<
 

cstockmyer

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
1,414
jimmnn said:
DTRS yes, Buckley and DIA air yes, and don't forget Aurora and Denver 800 systems.

Jim<
So since I am going to be up in Windsor, witch one of your feeds sould I pay attention to most?
 

Scan-Denver

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
1,547
Location
Denver, CO - USA
cstockmyer said:
Just purely out of curiosity, when he is in town is there anything to listen to on the scanner about his trip? Like does DPD still provide escort to him? He's going to be here next week in Cherry Hills, witch is close so I thought I'd ask.
Chuck, contact me off list !
 

jimmnn

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
14,369
Location
Colorado
DENVER (AP) - President Bush will be in Colorado next week for a fundraising luncheon on behalf of Rick O'Donnell -- the Republican candidate seeking one of Colorado's two open congressional seats.

O'Donnell campaign spokeswoman K.C. Jones says the president plans to attend a thousand-dollar-a-plate luncheon at the home of Denver businessman Charlie Gallagher in Cherry Hills Village.

A number of prominent Republicans are expected to attend, including Governor Owens and members of Colorado's congressional delegation.

O'Donnell is the former director of the state Commission on Higher Education. He has had a number of Bush administration officials appear at fundraisers for him recently. Former G-O-P presidential adviser Mary Matalin is holding a lunch for women supporting O'Donnell next Tuesday.

O'Donnell will face the winner of the August eighth Democratic primary between Peggy Lamm, Herb Rubenstein and Ed Perlmutter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top