Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvellabill

I would like to see the little yuellow preveig screen that appears as you pass your arrow over an item to stay on longer, It is not on long enough to read so you still have to go to the subject to deside if it is of interest. No big thing, just a suggestion.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I would like to see the little yuellow preveig screen that appears as you pass your arrow over an item to stay on longer, It is not on long enough to read so you still have to go to the subject to deside if it is of interest. No big thing, just a suggestion.
I am assuming you refer to the "Tips" box that opens when you hover on a topic title. If so, it will remain for 10 seconds providing you don't move the mouse, that is a long time to read the truncated post that is posted therein. If you refer to something else, you really need to be more specific.

arvellabill

The tip box is what I was referring to if you can read it in 10 seconds more power to you I can't but as I ssaid in my thread "No big thing " Bill

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
That's designated by your browser, not the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.