PRI channel in pro 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPerk

How do I know if my PRI channel is on?? in the software i got it selected but i have not seen the PRI channel come on when i am on a single freq, does it kick in when signal close or something
Thanks Casey

N1BHH

Have you got any object or objects selected for Priority? If you do, then it will stop on the ones you select while scanning. The display will show Priority Search (during it's searching) and PRI when it is scanning. If you don't have any object selected it won't stop.

ok i got it to work, now one last quest, how do you make the favorite scan list enable i got two freq to add ther but it wont enable

Using the Favorites List and Skywarn ListContentsThe Favorites List and Skywarn List are 2 list that can be scanned independently from the regular 20 lists. They scan the objects in their list only and no other lists. The Skywarn list is really just another Favorites list. The Favorites List is scanlist #21 and the Skywarn List #22 when selecting lists in the menus. Objects in the Skywarn and Favorites lists can also be assigned to one or more of the other 20 lists.

The Favorites List is an easy way to scan one or just a few objects at a time without reprogramming anything as it is easy to add objects or clear the list.

To Add an object to the Favorites List press FUNC then FAV when the object is in the display. Or, when programming an object, select '21' in the 'Scan Lists:' option of the menu or 'Yes' in the 'FAV:' option of the menus.
To Scan the Favorites List press FAV. Press SCAN to exit.
To Clear the Favorites List press PGM then GLOB, scroll down to 'Clear FAV' and press SEL/ENT. At 'Really remove all objects from FAV scan list?', press F1 (YES).

Lets see if I can explain it better. This may be the longer way but I will give it a shot.

1.) Press PGM key
2.) Now press the down arrow key to the desired object you want
3.) Now press the F2/Edit key
4.) Now press the F2/CURR key
5.) Now press the down arrow key to the Fav:
6.) Press the right arrow key so it says yes
7.) Now press the F1/Save key
8.) Now press your scan key and see if it will start working for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.