Primary Control Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkman123

Premium Subscriber
Just out of curiosity, has anyone out there bothered to make a list of all the Primary Control Channels for Michigan? If someone has such a list, I'd appreciate having a copy. It seems to me that it would be very convenient to plug in all the control channels, and as you travel around the State you'd have fairly constant coverage.

Thanks in advance.

Kirk
Ishpeming

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
These are from the DB in Excel. Several freqs are used by many sites. Site numbers are associated with the freqs.

Last edited:

kirkman123

Premium Subscriber
fmon,

That list was EXACTLY what I am looking for. I knew I could copy all the control frequencies from the "master list" at RR and then eliminate the duplicates. However, I assumed that someone had already done that. Your Excel list accomplishes what I wanted to do. I was just too lazy to do it myself.

Thanks much

Kirk (also retired again and again and again........)

KDT

MSPCS Control Channels Zip

I would like to try that list myself. But I got a question.How would I import it into Win96?I didn't think Win96 supported Excel files.Would I have to save it to another format before I import it ? Thanks Keith

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
KDT said:
I would like to try that list myself. But I got a question.How would I import it into Win96?I didn't think Win96 supported Excel files.Would I have to save it to another format before I import it ? Thanks Keith
In the Excel click on column A->Copy->in Win96 click Edit->Paste.

KDT

OK .Did that Thanks, But what are the other numbers in the other columns do I need those

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
KDT said:
OK .Did that Thanks, But what are the other numbers in the other columns do I need those
Site numbers for the towers. No you don't need them. If you need a tag for the freqs in Win96, MPSCS is about all that would id the sites, cause 868.4500 is used by 11 sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.