Princeton PD bureau county

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick223

Feed Provider
Just heard Princeton PD is now DMR and is not ENC. I have no other details and see nothing in the database for it. Just throwing it out there in case no one hears them

lu81fitter

I listen to Bureau Co on 151.325. Periodically I'll hear calls going to Princeton PD through the sheriff's office. But you are correct, they have used DMR for a while. I don't have any knowledge of the color coding, etc.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
154.7275 is a new repeater licensed to the County Sheriff. I tried listening but Im getting Henry Co Sheriff on 154,725.

AFAIK, 154.7275 wouldn't be a valid FCC split. They should generally be in 7.5 kHz steps in the VHF public safety band. The step above 154.725 would be 154.7325, and the step below would be 154.7175. If 154.7275 is the frequency listed on the license, it would appear to be a typo.

nick223

Feed Provider
Got this message about 154.7125

"it's actually going to be BCSO's backup repeater. It's located at BuEComm."

MikeyC

Just heard Princeton PD is now DMR and is not ENC. I have no other details and see nothing in the database for it. Just throwing it out there in case no one hears them

Was in Princeton this morning and caught some PD traffic in the clear on 155.5800 Color Code 5

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Got this message about 154.7125

"it's actually going to be BCSO's backup repeater. It's located at BuEComm."

I did look up the coordinates on Google Earth. I take that BueCom is at Princeton PD? It's a big bldg. on the southeast of the city. Look at the Sheriff Office and Princeton Fire is that the only station for them? I like how they have angled the addition to squeeze in the bays in the alley. All those years of going to the Starved Rock Hamfest at the fairgrounds. I never drove around town to look for those locations. Google Earth really saves gas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.