Printable list of active amateur radio satellites passing a location

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD6RRR

Premium Subscriber
Hello! Please forgive me if this is better addressed on the spacecom forums; I'll post there as well.

Is there a website or app or other resource that will allow you to enter a specific geographic location, pick a range of days, and then generate a printable list with direction and elevation for the passes?

I will be in the middle of no where for a contest with zero cell service, and hope to have a list to refer to to try to make some contacts via satellite.

I have found a couple of satellite websites that seem to do this, but that don't appear to have a filter function, so I'm getting 36 pages per day off them with dozens of long since inactive satellites listed.

Thank you for your help with this!

Erik KD6RRR

consys

Premium Subscriber

It's been a few years since used satscape but it's still around. I liked it and it did what you are asking- printed lists to take camping of the grid.
Sorry my info isn't more current but based on the past it might be worth a look.

ko6jw_2

Premium Subscriber
Look at ProSatHD. I run it on my iPad. Real time 3D projections of satellite paths keyed to your location. Free.

These satellites are in low earth orbits. Paths change with each pass. Printed lists are useless.

You can select which satellites you wish to follow. Database can be updated at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.