Priority not working with single favorites list enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublea626

Weird this happens a lot when I turn all favorites off except one. I wanted to hear L.A. Fire only so I turned everything off except that favorites list. Then it says 'Priority Scan No Channel' and turns priority off. Almost every channel is set to priority within this favorites list... any help would be appreciated.

Ubbe

What scanner is it?

What happens if you set that channel to priority again after it has disabeld it? Could it be that you have the priority channel set in another favorite list? It sound as if have done that. I've never heard of it or can imagine that this could happen to a fav list you still have active and contains one priority conventional channel. Or is a talk group you have done priority to, then it sounds as it works as it should?

/Ubbe

Doublea626

What scanner is it?

What happens if you set that channel to priority again after it has disabeld it? Could it be that you have the priority channel set in another favorite list? It sound as if have done that. I've never heard of it or can imagine that this could happen to a fav list you still have active and contains one priority conventional channel. Or is a talk group you have done priority to, then it sounds as it works as it should?

/Ubbe
Talkgroup... Set the priority ID Scan as well, but I am hearing from other people now that there are limitations to which systems priority will scan for.

Ubbe

Priority scan can only do conventional frequencies. It does do TG priority while you scan the system the TG belongs to, but that message about priority being disabled only concerns conventional frequencies not TG's, they will still be prioritiezed while the scanner sits on the control channel when no conversations are active.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.