Pro 106 and trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remo_Willams

Premium Subscriber
My 106 will work good for days and then stop picking up the Trunked systems. If it's scanning and the T in the black box is blinking everything is good. But sometimes it stops. I leave it on 24 hours a day. Why would it stop scanning the trunked system?

Remo

Highpockets

My 106 will work good for days and then stop picking up the Trunked systems. If it's scanning and the T in the black box is blinking everything is good. But sometimes it stops. I leave it on 24 hours a day. Why would it stop scanning the trunked system?

Remo

Off the top of my head, maybe your missing a CC, that system may alternate CC's and if you don't have it programmed you won't track the system, until it changes again and if you have it programmed in, you'll start picking up the system again. Or it may be conditions where you don't pick up the signal good enough to track the system.

Remo_Willams

Premium Subscriber
I checked the cc. I had all the cc's loaded. I went in a while back and loaded all the channels to get it to work. I found one I missed and put it in and I'm back working!! Thanks for the tip!!

Remo

Remo_Willams

Premium Subscriber
Must be. When I first loaded the scanner it only put the 3 in with the CC beside them. I didn't pick up anything. Went back later and loaded all of them I thought. It started working. Could the data on RR be off a little or does the RS pro106 need all the frequencies ?

Remo

Highpockets

Must be. When I first loaded the scanner it only put the 3 in with the CC beside them. I didn't pick up anything. Went back later and loaded all of them I thought. It started working. Could the data on RR be off a little or does the RS pro106 need all the frequencies ?

Remo

Actually the 106 only needs the CC's usually 4 or less. The database could be wrong, but a local that knows for sure would have to submit a change to the database, someone who follows that system or runs UniTrunker or Trunk88 or other software to verify that they are wrong and things have changed. Maybe someone in your area will read this post and check and respond, and also submit changes if necessary.

I'm glad you made progress. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.