Pro 106 and WIN 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete424

Premium Subscriber
I have a PRO106 with all the Sedgwick County law enforcement and Fire already programmed in. I want to add the the Topeka PD in its own talkgroup. When I try to dl from the data base I get several errors and nothing happens. I need help quick as I have to head for Topeka very soon! Please help.

Highpockets

I have a PRO106 with all the Sedgwick County law enforcement and Fire already programmed in. I want to add the the Topeka PD in its own talkgroup. When I try to dl from the data base I get several errors and nothing happens. I need help quick as I have to head for Topeka very soon! Please help.

You didn't say what errors, but, you should be using the lasest version of wn500.

N8IAA

Simple. Add the TG yourself into the software. Then load it to the radio:) And, as Highpockets said, make sure you have the latest version of Win500-- V01.91. Also, you need to update Microsoft .NET runtime for the software to interface with RR.
Larry

Last edited:

Highpockets

Simple. Add the TG yourself into the software. Then load it to the radio:) And, as Highpockets said, make sure you have the latest version of Win500-- V01.91. Also, you need to update Microsoft .NET runtime for the software to interface with RR.
Larry

Add it yourself into the software is the way to go, why didn't I think of that. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.