Pro-106 Apco25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the pro 106 pick up apco 25? The reason I asked is because Warren Michigan uses this I believe and I would like to hear them. i live in Chesterfield Michigan right off of Gratiot so I can hear quite a bit since Gratiot is pretty much a thorughfare to differnt cities just off I-94. Thanks for any help.

mikey60

Can the pro 106 pick up apco 25? The reason I asked is because Warren Michigan uses this I believe and I would like to hear them. i live in Chesterfield Michigan right off of Gratiot so I can hear quite a bit since Gratiot is pretty much a thorughfare to differnt cities just off I-94. Thanks for any help.

Yes, it definately can pick up Warren (and the MPSCS)

Mike

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
You should have no problem. I'm in Macomb Township and Warren PD/FD comes in loud and clear using the stock rubber duck antenna.

Now I have my answer. Can you give me some help here how to program them in there since I do not have the software yet and cable for it yet. Could somebody show me an example how to do that. Thanks. I have other local public safeties in there but for some reason I can not figure out Warren,MI.

Last edited:

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Now I have my answer. Can you give me some help here how to program them in there since I do not have the software yet and cable for it yet. Could somebody show me an example how to do that. Thanks. I have other local public safeties in there but for some reason I can not figure out Warren,MI.

Warren is quite simple really! The primary control channel frequency is:

856.0875 MHz

That is all you have to program. You can program the alternates if you want:

853.4875, 854.0875, and 855.0875

If you scan in 'Open Mode', you don't even need to program the talk groups.

The entire system is listed here, along with all the talk groups:

Warren Public Safety Project 25 System Trunking System, Warren, Michigan - Scanner Frequencies

Ok I am good to go now. I haven Warren PD and Centerline. The funny thing is if I am not in a good area of my apartment my signal is week. So I have tomove around sometimes. But other than that it works good. Thanks for the help mikey and Imonitor

freqs

One thing is the under cover talk groups are scrambled lock them out .just so you know the MPSCS system you monitor for Chesterfield and Macomb co is a p25 system as well.One other thing I added the dash cam mic freqs about a year ago they have gone silent .Warren has upgraded to a new digital camera system the old freqs do not work anymore

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help. I have Saint Clair County programmed now. So I can now hear the Sheriff, PortHuron Police and FD'S and surrounding cities nearby in Saint Clair.

313RADIO

Dash cam mic monitoring? Interesting. Are there any others still on thr air locally?

freqs

Iam not sure who still has the analog dashcam mics Roseville might .Warren just upgraded .
sterling hgts did when I lived there 3 years ago .But you need to get a good outside antenna the best range I ever got was 1/2 mile away from the police car using the dash cam .but you hear some strang conversatios that cops have inside their cars between each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.