Pro-106 belt clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel

Does anybody know the part number for the plastic belt clip for the 106 scanner?Radio Shack stores have no idea,and I can't find any part lists on the web.

RickS31

Hopefully Doug, member name KC5EIB, will spot this tomorrow and fill in the info for you including what to tell your local Shack to do to order it for you. He's a former R/S manager and still well tuned into their parts for these things.

Does anybody know the part number for the plastic belt clip for the 106 scanner?Radio Shack stores have no idea,and I can't find any part lists on the web.

Part number 12469037 for the Pro-106 CLIP BELT would cost you $4.29 if it was in stock at RSU parts

So 5.29 Canadian probably I guess.

You can get it from scanner master.

GRE Belt Clip

Found one of Dougs post.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Part number 12469037 for the Pro-106 CLIP BELT would cost you $4.29 if it was in stock at RSU parts

So 5.29 Canadian probably I guess.

You can get it from scanner master.

GRE Belt Clip

Found one of Dougs post.

Thanks for the help, saves me some time since I do not have my data files with me.

Since the OP is on Canada, it might be easier to order the part from GRE or Scanmaster.

Kel

Got a hold of 7 stores,had no idea of what to do,4 said try Best Buy,they don't sell scanner parts or scanners do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.