PRO-106 download

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooses

I am trying to put York CO PA on my scanner. When I download to the sofware it says there are to many Freq's for on channel. I tried to split them but does not seem pick up any of the Freq's now. Do I need split them a curtian way or do I need to drop some of the Freq's that I am downloading.

DickH

... If so you only need to download the control channels (they are in red).

The note in the database says you must put in ALL the freqs. for that system. You may need to put each site in a separate bank.

N8IAA

The note in the database says you must put in ALL the freqs. for that system. You may need to put each site in a separate bank.

As DickH has stated, you will need to create 5 separate Scanlists for each tower. According to the note, the system can use any frequency for a CC. This is the biggest problem with the scanners available today....no simulcast coverage:( Then you get someone like Harris who makes you use more frequencies than you want:)
Larry

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I am trying to put York CO PA on my scanner. When I download to the sofware it says there are to many Freq's for on channel. I tried to split them but does not seem pick up any of the Freq's now. Do I need split them a curtian way or do I need to drop some of the Freq's that I am downloading.
Using Win500, I imported the first three sites and called it York 1. I checked all TGRP Objects and used Scanlist 01.

Next I unchecked the first three sites and checked the last two sites keeping TGRP Objects checked. Again selected Scanlist 01 and labeled TSYS as York 2.

York 1 has 23 frequencies and York 2 has 24. Blocks used with this setup is 514 TGRP and 10 each for the two TSYS=534 total.

You can re-list TGRPS to your needs by editing Win500 prior to sending to scanner. Or You can import each site with selected TGRP's per your choice.

mooses

I down loaded one ara and talk groups at a time. The problem I am having know is that while scanning nothing happens. It shows it is recieving trunking info. If I go throu the freq's manually it works fine. Is there a setting I don't have set right.

You guys have been a great help.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I down loaded one ara and talk groups at a time. The problem I am having know is that while scanning nothing happens. It shows it is recieving trunking info. If I go throu the freq's manually it works fine. Is there a setting I don't have set right.

You guys have been a great help.
Is your System (TSYS) type set to P25 Auto?

mooses

In win500 it says the TSYS is p25auto. When I downloaded with win500 a page pops up and it says system. I typed the name I wanted for that group was I wrong in doing that.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
In win500 it says the TSYS is p25auto. When I downloaded with win500 a page pops up and it says system. I typed the name I wanted for that group was I wrong in doing that.
Sounds like you may have it downloaded correctly. Can you zip the Win500 file then upload for us to look at.

mooses

I deleted everything and started over using using you website as a guide and now it is working great. Thank you for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.