Pro - 106 help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Border58

I am a complete noob when it comes to digital scanning. In fact I sent my scanner to Scanner Master and had them program it for me. It works great for what I wanted but I have a slight problem I was hoping some one could help me fix. I will be listening to a police or fire call and in the middle of their conversation it will start scanning to other channels and when it finally gets back I have missed a good deal of the call. I mainly listen to three channels but if one is hot that night I will only listen to that channel. It still will pause and I miss some things. Is the scanner moving too fast where if there is even the very slightest of pause it will start scanning? Any thoughts or ideas that can help me please?

Thanks,
Border58

N8IAA

As nice as it is to have your scanner programmed, it is not how you would want it set up. Not knowing what you have programmed into the scanner makes it hard to give you a concrete answer as to the problem. Is it conventional frequencies? Trunked frequencies? Are there priorities added to the frequencies or TGID's? All necessary to help you.
HTH,
Larry

sq3hopeFD

Premium Subscriber
It could also be your priority settings.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Border58

Hi Larry and all the others who replied. I do not know if I can help you much. I just sent it to be able to work in my area. I asked them to program it, don't tell me about the pain, show me the baby. I am not sure but I believe Birmingham AL Police is on a Trunked System and it is set up for a TGID. Not much to go on but I hope it helps.

Border

puzzleriddle

hmmm I believe ya asked this ? awhile back in the Alabama forum & I offered to send you my programming file for PSRedit500 & never heard from you?:0 the offers sstil up so pm with email address. or post your file heer so we can help ya :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.