Pro 106 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW2651

Ok my Pro 106 after a somehow failed data transfer said `eprom error resetting eprom to default` or something like that *confused* when the scanner rebooted all my programming was gone. ... is there any easy way to turn the speadsheet data for my local trunked system into a text file or p96 file and upload it to the scanner .... right now i dont have a credit card i can use for the premium membership .... im sorry if i am going out of bounds with the question ... but i am a complete loss as to what to do now.

thanks so much in advance for your help

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Do you have the data saved in Win96? If so, get Win500 and use File>Import then find the Win96 file for import.

Alternately, plug the 20-047 cable into a Pro-96/2096 and suck the data from that scanner to Win500 using Scanner>Download from . This method will also work using PSREdit software, A p97 file will also import using this method.

Last edited:

JW2651

unfortunatly i didnt save the data beforehand *rookie mistake* if someone from halifax has a gre 500 or pro 106 (or some other compatible) that i can get the data off of that would be great ... i know theres not alot of nova scotians on here but if someone could help that would be great :) .. worse comes to worse i can just do the mail in payment thing

Status
Not open for further replies.