Pro-106 Newbie Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharoknivesloudguns

Premium Subscriber
Downloaded win500, got rr premium sub. , and ordered the cable from RS. Should this be what i need to program my 106 ?? Once iget the cable i will probaly be asking how to do these downloads. The win500 program looked a little too techie to me. Gotta remember i am from WV, not all hillbilly, but a little in me .........lol. If someone could show or link me on how to do this in a couple of days PLEASE help me out. Thanks to all !!

Highpockets

Downloaded win500, got rr premium sub. , and ordered the cable from RS. Should this be what i need to program my 106 ?? Once iget the cable i will probaly be asking how to do these downloads. The win500 program looked a little too techie to me. Gotta remember i am from WV, not all hillbilly, but a little in me .........lol. If someone could show or link me on how to do this in a couple of days PLEASE help me out. Thanks to all !!

While your waiting for the cable, look through this Guide, maybe it will help with Win500:

WIN500 - UtahRadio

RomeRon

There is a link here http://forums.radioreference.com/ra...fore-asking-how-program-pro-106-197-read.html
that will show you how to look up your location in RR (Radio Reference) It's something to do until you get your cable.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

The only thing you really need to program your 106 are your fingers! :wink:
The kiss principle works well.

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.