PRO-106 On Sale Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
In the promotional box GIFTS2009
This is only for gifts, so get your dog and/or cat a PRO-106 for Christmas
Free shipping if you select ship to store.

Last edited:

BHinAZ

I just came across a coupon web site that gives $25 off and free shipping.

Google "Radio Shack Coupons".

The first non sponser listing is CouponCabin.Com, titled "Radio Shack Promotional Code for RadioShack.Com". Click on it to get to the CouponCabin web page.

The second coupon listing is titled "$25 of $250 & Free Shipping Coupon". Click on it and it will take you to the Radio Shack main web page. Find the Pro-106 and add it to your shopping cart. Then click on the "Your Cart" at the top of the page to view your shopping cart contents. Scoll down to see the total cost and there will be a deduction of the $25 and the shipping adjustment to zero. The final amount shown was $374.99. I quit at this point since I am undecided about buying the unit.

Last edited:

GumbyCT

I just came across a coupon web site that gives $25 off and free shipping.

Google "Radio Shack Coupons".

The first non sponser listing is CouponCabin.Com, titled "Radio Shack Promotional Code for RadioShack.Com". Click on it to get to the CouponCabin web page.

The second coupon listing is titled "$25 of $250 & Free Shipping Coupon". Click on it and it will take you to the Radio Shack main web page. Find the Pro-106 and add it to your shopping cart. Then click on the "Your Cart" at the top of the page to view your shopping cart contents. Scoll down to see the total cost and there will be a deduction of the $25 and the shipping adjustment to zero. The final amount shown was $374.99. I quit at this point since I am undecided about buying the unit.
Thanks, I did just that. But trying to also enter the FF coupon code would remove the $25 off and replace it with $10 off.

The total with the $25 of and Taxes brings the total right back to $398 but it's a done deal.

BHinAZ

I received a Radio Shack e-mail today with the subject of "Late Shopper Save at the Shack". Scrolling to the bottom is a link to a printable $20 of $100 or more purchase, good through 12/24/2009. I believe it is for in store only and excludes computers, games, software, etc, but it appears like it would be valid on scanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.