Pro-106 On-Sale for $289.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

also with MOTOTURBO, are there any good threds related to turbos and scanning, as to when or if the technology will be available? the turbo technology is a bit over my head, but I would like to read up.

Nothing as far as a scanner being available with built in TRBO decode, however, with a computer running Linux and this software you can do it (according to the thread).

Bob_61

Great post guys! Just ordered a Pro-197 for the sale price of $289.99 and also got the $50 discount (and free shipping) upon checking out. No sales tax either, so the final price was $239.99! Already received my confirmation e-mail from Radio Shack. Awesome price for a great scanner. Merry X-Mas :)

What is X-Mas ? As a lady told me once don't put an X in my Christmas! It is only eight more letters after the "C" , so no timed saved. :)
Anyway X-New Year!

NYRHKY94

The Admins will probably slap me here for getting way off track, but in response:

Origin of XMAS

X (symbol for Christ, from the Greek letter chi (X), initial of Christos Christ) + -mas (in Christmas) First Known Use: 1551

Bob_61

The Admins will probably slap me here for getting way off track, but in response:

Origin of XMAS

X (symbol for Christ, from the Greek letter chi (X), initial of Christos Christ) + -mas (in Christmas) First Known Use: 1551

Well I went off track first then sank in the mud! :twisted:

NYRHKY94

My "$239.99" Pro-197 was delivered yesterday as well. Needs to go under the tree though, so no playing with it until a week from right about now ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.