Pro-106 programming problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunciesFinest

well now new problems are arising...I bought a gre 30-3290 data cable for programming....and well I factory erased the former owner's california freqs and such that were present now whenever I turn the scanner on I get "Press NEW to create objects" and when I setup everything in win96 it says it is uploadeing to scanner but I get nothing....Im lost in the dark compared to manually inputting channels like I did on the pro94....anyone care to help a guy out...or anyone local to muncie area care to program for me lol

c_snyder

If you have a pro-106 scanner that model is object oriented meaning that you will need to enter talk groups to scan them. The older pro-96 model just needed a control channel to scan and then it would start picking up ID's. You would need to manually lock out the ones you didn't want to hear.

As far as programming talk groups, you will do that in the "TSYS Objects" tab of Win500.

MunciesFinest

ok please allow me to pick your brain a second milf, suppose I wanted to add another county to say scanlist 2 using the arc500 software would I just get all of the info from the web and set the talkgroups of the new county to 2 and upload to scanner?

current I have delaware county's p25 setup as scan list 1, i added jay county earlier today because I knew I was going to be in the area later...i set all jay county talkgroups to scanlist 2 but didnt hear crap absolutely nothing with redkey's tower freq....i am at a lost lol

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
As long as you have all the TSYS set up properly, scanlists enabled etc, it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.