Pro 106 programming reset or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC0CSE

Any suggestions ....I have been using the WildCard for my area while they make the switch over to to P-25 system...have been picking there testing on the digital system...when they make the switch over to P-25 on Nov. 9th...Im wondering if I should reset to factory default and start all over again I have my analog freq's in there too...I programmed by hand....next time I'm going with the Win500.....Just "what would you do?"...thanks.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
You could make a "NEW" system or, you can go into the "menu" of the old system when the time comes, change to P25 and if they use the old freqys and TG's it should work....I have done that in some VFolders from other state systems and reworked them for my area, worked great.....

KC0CSE

Well never thought about doing that....they are using the same 800meg freq for there new system just going digital with new talkgroups.there old system is in my 106 V-folder..see if I can work this out with out doing the reset on the unit..

eyes00only

Yes.You can 'upload' any V-Folder from the scanner to Win500 and then 'download' too. It is really worth the $$$.
There is a free trial period.

JK

Status
Not open for further replies.