Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Does anyone know if the pro-106 will have trouble getting the motorola 800mhz rebanding.If not, is entering the new control freq.all i have to do.

Thanks

redhelmet13

There is a post in another thread which addresses rebanding on GRE scanners. It involves entering a custom band plan in the TSYS, You might need of of the software packages written for the GRECOM PSR-500 to make the job easier.

mikey60

Does anyone know if the pro-106 will have trouble getting the motorola 800mhz rebanding.If not, is entering the new control freq.all i have to do.

Thanks

It really depends on the system being rebanded and what frequencies are used on that system. In some cases all that's needed is to enter the new frequencies. Other systems will require a new trunking table to be entered. That can be done from the scanner keypad, but is involved.

I know that PSREdit500 has a button that will set the table for you. I think I heard that WIN500 also has that option. I don't know about ARC500.

Mike

mikey60

The system is 800mhz motorolia.How do i set the table on keypad for pro-106.
THanks

Which system are you looking at? If there are no frequencies on the system with a 0 in the 4th decimal place, then you don't need the new table. If you do need the new table...

Find the TSYS object and edit it.

Scroll down to the TTables option and change it to the Custom setting.

Press the SEL key to access the tables and select table 01 and press the SEL key again

Set the options in that table to:

Lo Chan: 440
Hi Chan: 559
Offset: 440
Base: 851.025000
Step: 25.000

Press F1 to save.

Select table 02 and edit it

Set the options on that table to:

Lo Chan: 0
Hi Chan: 719
Offset: 0
Base: 851.012500
Step: 25.000

Save that table.

Save the TSYS object, enter the new control channel frequencies, and you should be good to go...

Mike

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
thank very much and one more thing can i go ahead and put them in or wait till rebanding.the Setting u gave me should work for this?

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
i program it in just not turn it on.Thank you very much i thought i never get it figured out.Really thank you

DonS

It's the only table that's been found so far for rebanded Motorola systems. It seems to work to all systems so far.

According to Motorola's patent covering their implementation of "rebanding", it's the only table that will ever be needed (presuming you add in the other entries for Mot 800 MHz systems).

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
thanks ,i found the table on radio ref and it has alot more doi need to enter thouse and i found one u gave that was a slight diff.in radio ref.

DonS

thanks ,i found the table on radio ref and it has alot more doi need to enter thouse and i found one u gave that was a slight diff.in radio ref.

Use the table that you found in these forums (presuming it was posted by wayne_h a few months ago). It's the "complete" Mot 800 MHz rebanded table.

DonS

Status
Not open for further replies.