Pro 106 reception

Status
Not open for further replies.

rb3406

I have a new 106 that has 1 trunked system and about 30 conv freq. programmed and it works great except all transmissions have an intermitent skip. The transmission starts fine then stops and starts again. It is enough lapse to lose the address number or name or other details in the broadcast. I programmed the 106 by the keyboard. The trunked system is p25. All transmissions on my other scanner are complete, no skip. Did I miss something in the programming?

GumbyCT

I have a new 106 that has 1 trunked system and about 30 conv freq. programmed and it works great except all transmissions have an intermitent skip. The transmission starts fine then stops and starts again. It is enough lapse to lose the address number or name or other details in the broadcast. I programmed the 106 by the keyboard. The trunked system is p25. All transmissions on my other scanner are complete, no skip. Did I miss something in the programming?
Can you clone from the scanner that works?

rb3406

Looking thru the book again and saw that priority scan of a conv channel causes this. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.