Pro 106 Reprogram

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharoknivesloudguns

Premium Subscriber
I totally reset everything on my 106, in other words dumped everything. And now i am having trouble reprograming with win 500 and even arc 500. What did i do and how can i get this thing back the way it was. Even tryed programming favs.... and it comes up nothing enabled.

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
I totally reset everything on my 106, in other words dumped everything. And now i am having trouble reprograming with win 500 and even arc 500. What did i do and how can i get this thing back the way it was. Even tryed programming favs.... and it comes up nothing enabled.

Do you have at least one scanlist enabled? Try pressing 1 and see if it starts.

If that doesn't work, follow this link WIN500 - UtahRadio

You may have missed a step between 4-6

sharoknivesloudguns

Premium Subscriber
Thankyou !! Went to a different computer in my house and restored everything............. i wont be "dumping" any info in the future........lol Again THX

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Thankyou !! Went to a different computer in my house and restored everything............. i wont be "dumping" any info in the future........lol Again THX

I'm glad everything worked out!! If you ever need anything in the future, we're here for ya :)

rwier

...................Went to a different computer in my house and restored everything............. i wont be "dumping" any info in the future........lol Again THX

"Save As" works wonders, change the default name and destination. I have cans buried all over the yard.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I considered "dumping" my pro-197 and re-populating everything from the rr database so my lists would be more in order, but not sure about using the win500 trial software yet.
Kinda chicken I guess,lol!

n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.