Pro 106 ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLT

Premium Subscriber
I've finally had some time this weekend to sit down with the Pro106 and dig into it and I really like it. The guy at RS programmed it with Scancat and I was able to get most of the groups in my system
(Shawnee county ,Ks) I signed up as a member here on RR.com as I was impressed with the setup of the site and the quality of the people here in the groups.
I bought Win500 and after a couple of mistakes I got it loaded and now I need to personalize it for me.I have been using the Utah setup guide for Win500 but I am not really grasping the "Adding individual TGs" section.
Does anyone have any tips or another link to a thread that explains this better?

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I've finally had some time this weekend to sit down with the Pro106 and dig into it and I really like it. The guy at RS programmed it with Scancat and I was able to get most of the groups in my system
(Shawnee county ,Ks) I signed up as a member here on RR.com as I was impressed with the setup of the site and the quality of the people here in the groups.
I bought Win500 and after a couple of mistakes I got it loaded and now I need to personalize it for me.I have been using the Utah setup guide for Win500 but I am not really grasping the "Adding individual TGs" section.
Does anyone have any tips or another link to a thread that explains this better?
In Win500 with TSYS selected, highlight and right click in TGRP section--select either New Item at end or Insert Item. This will provide a Wildcard either at end or wherever you inserted the item. Edit Wildcard to your new TGRP.

FDLT

Premium Subscriber
In Win500 with TSYS selected, highlight and right click in TGRP section--select either New Item at end or Insert Item. This will provide a Wildcard either at end or wherever you inserted the item. Edit Wildcard to your new TGRP.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try in the morning, I'm at work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.