Pro 106 scan list frequency limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
What's the limit one can put frequencies in per scan list(or talkgroups?)? I haven't seen any answer to this(googling doesn't help me with this either).

mikey60

What's the limit one can put frequencies in per scan list(or talkgroups?)? I haven't seen any answer to this(googling doesn't help me with this either).

If you enter nothing but conventional frequencies, 1852. If you add trunked systems, depending on the type, the TSYS object will use 4 or 10 object IDs, so if you create a trunked system, you could put 1842 talkgroups.

Any scanable object can be a member of any and all scan list, and the limit per scan list is available memory slots.

Mike

ampulman

If you enter nothing but conventional frequencies, 1852. If you add trunked systems, depending on the type, the TSYS object will use 4 or 10 object IDs, so if you create a trunked system, you could put 1842 talkgroups.

Any scanable object can be a member of any and all scan list, and the limit per scan list is available memory slots.

Mike

I'm not a 106/500 owner, but just curious. Besides frequencies and TGs, what other objects can be added to a list?

Amp

mikey60

I'm not a 106/500 owner, but just curious. Besides frequencies and TGs, what other objects can be added to a list?

Amp

There are 4 types of scanable objects:

CONV: Conventional Frequencies
TGRP: Talkgroup Objects
SWPR: Spectrum Sweeper
SRCH: Search

Any of those object types may be added to any scan list and scanned along with the others. The Search objects can be frequency ranges or service searches.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.