Pro 106 settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Trying to set my settings on my 106 for the Conventional Scanning. Can not find this setting in the
Expert Settings . I went to the GLOB setting & went in to the individual Conventional frequency channel settings, still no luck. what am I doing wrong , any help ? thanks for the time, jbxfire

Conventional Scanning :
Setting the squelch properly is the easiest and quickest way to receive channels better.
Set the SQ Wait 1 (in the 'Expert Settings' menu) down to 7 or 5.

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
Do you have your objects (frequencies) assigned to a scan list? If not, the radio does not know to listen to them. Are you programming by hand or with software?

SCPD

QRT
Yes, I have them assigned to a scan list. And I do all my programing manual never have used a software.

SCPD

QRT
YES , every thing is working like it is should , but cant get the SQ WAIT 1 to work, it is simply not there.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Trying to set my settings on my 106 for the Conventional Scanning. Can not find this setting in the
Expert Settings . I went to the GLOB setting & went in to the individual Conventional frequency channel settings, still no luck. what am I doing wrong , any help ? thanks for the time, jbxfire

Conventional Scanning :
Setting the squelch properly is the easiest and quickest way to receive channels better.
Set the SQ Wait 1 (in the 'Expert Settings' menu) down to 7 or 5.

Press prog --> func --> glob

2nd line in expert settngs

SCPD

QRT
FXDSCON Sir, Thank you very much. I found what I was looking for. The info I found in easier to read
pro106 was misleading to say the least. But thank you again Sir .

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
FXDSCON Sir, Thank you very much. I found what I was looking for. The info I found in easier to read
pro106 was misleading to say the least. But thank you again Sir .

Glad you got it....
Not sure you were looking in the correct area in the "Easier to Read" site.

It's in the index under "Expert Settings Menu".

The link below takes you to that area, showing the same key press sequence (in red typeface) to reach those settings as I posted above.

There is also a good description of what all those settings do.

Easier to Read Pro-106/197/PSR500/600 Digital Scanner Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.