PRO-106 SR#19921 Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarrySC

From lower Greenville County, Brian S. has reported his 106 Stolen. His name and phone # show in the display on power-up. Lots of camera equipment also. His ph# 907-4132

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Rest assured my PRO-106 and other radios are safe and sound. I hate to hear that someone else has to endure this most unpleasant situation. I hope it turns up soon.

LarrySC

Well I figured if any R/S employees or fleamarket visitors know of this they could be on lookout. A friend of mine left a 97 in car while he was eating at cafe and got it back a week later when a kid found it in bushes with dead batteries. Figured someone played it till it died. Kids father put batt's in it and it powered up with owners name and phone #. Kid got a $20 reward. The power up display is the best insurance.

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to bu++ in to a SC Thread, but I was wondering if you guys had thought about setting up "Google Alerts"? You can also set up set "Google Reader"(Or other sites) to specifically monitor CraigsList for you.

I use them for work, and am notified of posts within minutes to all major for sale/rent sites.

Hopefully things work out! I always feel bad when I come across stories of fellow hobbyists falling victim to thieves.

Have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.