Pro-106 TSYS Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

unixfreak0037

Premium Subscriber
When I was messing around with my 106 I accidentally found something called an "analysis mode" for a TSYS object. I can't seem to find it again. Does anyone know how to get to it and what it does? I searched both the RadioShack and the GRE manual, and only the GRE mentions it in the CCDump protocol specs.

John

mikey60

When I was messing around with my 106 I accidentally found something called an "analysis mode" for a TSYS object. I can't seem to find it again. Does anyone know how to get to it and what it does? I searched both the RadioShack and the GRE manual, and only the GRE mentions it in the CCDump protocol specs.

John

Go to manual mode, and then navigate to a talkgroup on the system you wish to analyze. (The easiest way is to press the MAN key when a talkgroup is active).

Once there, press the F2 key (TSYS) and then the F3 key (Analyz).

Analyze mode will give you information about the control channel that is selected. The information provided depends on the type of system.

Mike

oilmillcharlie

Premium Subscriber
Go to manual mode, and then navigate to a talkgroup on the system you wish to analyze. (The easiest way is to press the MAN key when a talkgroup is active).

Once there, press the F2 key (TSYS) and then the F3 key (Analyz).

Analyze mode will give you information about the control channel that is selected. The information provided depends on the type of system.

Mike

Another way to do it is to hit PGM, F2 Edit, Right arrow to TYSYS, select it, up down arrow to the TYSYS you want if more than one is programmed , Hit Man, Hit F3 Analyze. Scroll up/down to select active control channel.

crwcrw

Premium Subscriber
Hey, I know what you mean. I just got one last week.The thing is addictive. Especially, since the owner's manual is so poor. After a while playing around with it and with a little "help" the "operating system" becomes mostly intuitive. Plus, there is loads of help here at RR.

jamesa53

The percent decoding is very useful and is able to tell you if you are able to receive that particular system for the control channels.

Very few of us can put it down LOL.

tchiles

Looking for a south Florida scanner shop. Not radioshack.

Hey, I know what you mean. I just got one last week.The thing is addictive. Especially, since the owner's manual is so poor. After a while playing around with it and with a little "help" the "operating system" becomes mostly intuitive. Plus, there is loads of help here at RR.[/QU

Status
Not open for further replies.