PRO-106 - WIN500 Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

jknight988

Premium Subscriber
Decided to take everyones good advice and recently purchased a PRO-106 with the main objective of tracking VSP STARS.

I would very much be interested in acquiring WIN500 files for the Hampton/Tidewater/Virginia Beach area. They can be posted here or sent to jim_knight@verizon.net.

Someone previously suggested getting a better VHF HI & VHF Air antenna for it. Any suggestions?

I guess that should do it for now. As always, I really appreciate your inputs and guidance!

-Jim-

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Decided to take everyones good advice and recently purchased a PRO-106 with the main objective of tracking VSP STARS.

I would very much be interested in acquiring WIN500 files for the Hampton/Tidewater/Virginia Beach area. They can be posted here or sent to jim_knight@verizon.net.

Someone previously suggested getting a better VHF HI & VHF Air antenna for it. Any suggestions?

I guess that should do it for now. As always, I really appreciate your inputs and guidance!

-Jim-
File sent via your email.

W4UVV

HT Antenna

-Jim-
I highly recommend the Austin Condor HT antenna available from Grove Enterprises and possibly other sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.