Pro 106 & Win500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldend

Premium Subscriber
I have always programmed my Pro106 with WIN500. New computer reinstalled WIN 500. System 7. Now when I program a talk group and try to add another it erases the first one. Cannot figure what I am doing wrong if anything. HELP

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have always programmed my Pro106 with WIN500. New computer reinstalled WIN 500. System 7. Now when I program a talk group and try to add another it erases the first one. Cannot figure what I am doing wrong if anything. HELP

Every upload erases everything previously written to the scanner.

Read from the scanner first, add what you need to the downloaded info in Win500, and then upload back to the scanner.

n5ims

In Win500, are you just entering the new talkgroup and sending it to the radio or are you loading the software with everything that was previously in the radio, adding the new talkgroup and then sending the new load to the radio? The software is designed for you to have exactly what you want in the radio loaded into the it when you send the new load to the radio. If you just put in the new stuff, that's all that will be loaded onto your radio when you're finished.

Eldend

Premium Subscriber
Win500 & Pro 106

Thanks for the replies. It was operator error. Got it working now!

Status
Not open for further replies.