Pro-106 WX LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
What setting do i need to change so that after a WX alert comes on and go's off that the LED light will stop blinking. Thanks.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Not sure about the timeout of the LED, but you can do this:

PSR-500 Expert Settings: PGM + FUNC + F3 (GLOB); Press FUNC-SEL to see menu help text

Setting Type Menu Name Menu Help Text* Default Values Win500 Name PSREdit Name Description/Notes

Weather Settings WX Check Int Weather 1050 chk interval in SCAN and MAN modes 60 5-250, x100 ms Check interval Tone Detect Threshold
The interval of time to check for a Weather Alarm signal while scanning (WX Priority)

Weather Settings WX 1050Hz Th Weather 1050Hz qualify time 20 7-250, x10 ms 1050Hz qualifier Tone Detect Timeout Length of time to wait on the Weather frequency to check for the Alarm signal

Weather Settings WX Alrm Time WX SAME alert time to unmute 0=unmute @1050 0 0-600, x1 sec Alarm timeout Alarm Settings Length Length of time to wait before unmuting the Weather frequency after an Alarm

Twister_2

Feed Provider
I've also been playing around with that idea. I can't figure out a way to do what you want it to do, but what DaveIN already explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.