pro-106

Status
Not open for further replies.

robk113

hello
i just got a rs pro-106 and im not having any luck on programming it,, if anyone lives in the sarasota , venice area and you have the sarasota county system - could you email me the file ? my email is rkhambone502@gmail.com thanks for the help rob

Last edited:

ruthenian

John way up north

I just started programing frequencies into my new RS Pro-106 and after some time all of a sudden the scanner displayed the error code heap error 22741F : 227B and freezes up. It will scan and receive the frequencies I put in manually but the error code comes up as soon as most any key is touched. Is this a terminal error??

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
If you get stuck and can't find somebody to help in Sarasota... I'll meet you in Fort Myers and program it for you.

ruthenian

Not nice to hijack a thread:)
Larry
Sorry. I see now what I did. I have been a member here off and on for years but I have never posted anything to this or any other such board. If I wasn't so worried about this scanner error I wouldnt of done it this time , Think I get it now how it works. Anyway my apologys, haveving been reamed out in public. I hope it wont happen again.
VE4ZP dxcc 365 advanced amateur for 35 years etc etc and too many radios to list

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I just started programing frequencies into my new RS Pro-106 and after some time all of a sudden the scanner displayed the error code heap error 22741F : 227B and freezes up. It will scan and receive the frequencies I put in manually but the error code comes up as soon as most any key is touched. Is this a terminal error??

See the reasons for heap errors linked here...

GRE/RS Object Oriented Scanners FAQ - The RadioReference Wiki

73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.