pro 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPerk

Hello,
Ok so I used programing software and RR to program scanner i bought the 180 day trial to try to program scanner and its not going as planed, and i got everything uploaded from RR i wanted from VA, (Chesterfield,Richmond City, Hanover, state police and Others) its all on my tables but when i go click download to scanner everything ereases off my tables and wont download to scanner, im wondering what im doing wrong?? please someone help me , I would really thank you for your time, hopefully soon I can use my scanner, I've gotten used to Pro 96 but 106 is confusing, Please help thank you so much
Casey

VE3JSO

ok not sure about that software i suggest using win500 alot easier to use in my opinion also has a free trail and i show you a screen shot of how i did it on win500 but this is for ontario canada and to put a agency to a scan list all you have to do is use the scan list check list and check the box

Last edited:

CPerk

ok i got everything in scanner but stays in bank one and i got it on my software where i change the check box to each bank but its not syncing to radio to what bank to go to and now nothing is enable it says since i took everything out my scanner

VE3JSO

only thing i can think of is to make sure all the agencys are in the scan list you want and that there is a check mark there and try and upload it to your scanner again but if you can do a screen shot so i can see what you did maybe i can see where the problem is so i can give you better advice

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
Pro 106

Once you have everything set up on the computer, you need to select upload to scanner.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Try this file Casey. Scanlist 2, 3 & 4 are conventional freqs. 1, 5, 6 &7 are trunked. All are enabled for scanning.

Attachments

• Prince William CO VA.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Prince William.png
    Prince William.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 294
Status
Not open for further replies.