pro 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

boricuapatrol

Good day,i ask this question once before,didnt get much feedback on it,i have the pro 106,im trying to set the led light to come on when each frequency transmit,but im having trouble understanding the manual,can anyone explain to me step by step how to do that please,i would appreciate it very much.you could set the red light for fire,or blue light for police,etc.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
There are settings for mode (on, off, flashing) and color. In ARC 500 they are in the Conventional list and Talkgroup list. I am quite sure the other software has similar settings. You can also change it from the keypad programming but you will have to use the manual as it is more complicated.

SCPD

QRT
BORICUAPATROL : Hello, If you want a led light for ANY Department to show up / & or Tone, go to that department you want & hit edit, then current ,scroll down the list to PRO SETTINGS, chose the light you want & tone for that department, then hit save. Do that for EACH DEPARTMENT. Hope this helps you. Thanks for the time, jbxfire

kc4jgc

1- Select the frequency (or trunk talk group) you want the LED to light. If you know where it object is in your scanner, press MAN>(enter OBJECT ID here)>SEL. If you don't know where it is, press PGM>EDIT>FIND> (enter first few characters of object you want LED to light.)

2- Once you found and selected your object to edit, a talkgroup (or frequency) menu should appear. Scroll down to LED mode and LED color.

boricuapatrol

Omg kc4jgc,it worked,after all these headaches,thank you so much for being so straight forward,the manual just makes it look so unreal,thank you very much.

kc4jgc

Omg kc4jgc,it worked,after all these headaches,thank you so much for being so straight forward,the manual just makes it look so unreal,thank you very much.

No problem! As I was sending the post, I was going through the steps to make sure I had it right. The RS manual is the worst I've ever read. The easier to read manual, as referenced by N1BHH, is clearer. However, it is much MUCH easier to program via win500/psredit500 than by hand. I do not recommend ARC500.

Status
Not open for further replies.