PRO 107 conventional CTCSS does it dwnload?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cquirk

Does any one know if the CTCSS tone is supposed to down load from the PRO 107 library when you are down loading a new frequency? I downloaded San Ramon Valley FIre which uses tone on recieve and noticed that I started picking up interference. I went back in and added the channels manually with tone and the interference went away If I go back to the down loaded channel same frequency (maybe no tone) the interference returns.

I use tone as we have a lot of intermod out here

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
In that case you may want to check your Radioreference database and see if the fire frequency is repeated for multiple agencies or towns. If it has the tone set for one frequency, but not on repeated instances, then you may need to submit the tone/code for the agency that doesn't have one listed to a database admin.

Example: Fire house old town 155.1450 CTCSS tone 88.5
Fire house new town 155.1450 <no tone listed>

cquirk

Hi The RR data base is correct and has tone listed correctly with each frequency, these frequencies are used elsewhwere in California but not in the SF north area. Tone is missing on other chanels for other agencies although it is listed the tone did not progam into the 107, no big deal just some manual entering.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
If that's the case, I guess the next question would be was this before or after a database update? If the tone was there before the update, you should post a link to your local database and describe the steps you took to get the frequencies with tones imported into your playlist so the programmers can take a look.

When you look at the playlist in the iScan software does it show the tone? How about the radio once you upload to the SD card, your tone is not there?

Status
Not open for further replies.