Pro-107 Display Now Playing Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
The Pro-107 Has a Firmware error and effects the display.
Some times when the error is on display you will not Rx any channel in playlist
tested with my ham radio on a frequency in playlist

uP BootVer:RF1.1
uP App Ver:RU1.6
RR Lib VER: 111

Attachments

• Pro-107 Display Error.jpeg
    Pro-107 Display Error.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,317

W2PMX

Depending on the power of your ham transmitter, you could have blown something in the scanner. Transmitting too close to a scanner is a bad idea.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; C771 Build/C771M070) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Take the SD card out if the scanner, reformat and reload it using the Iscan software, and reinsert it in the scanner. After doing this, do you still get the error?

dxradio2003

Display error

Hi,

I used to have this problem with almost all my Pro-107's. I haven't seen this since I upgraded my firmware. I also use the original SD card that RS provided instead of the higher capacity cards I was using.

I could easily fix it by hitting menu again and allowing the radio to reload. I am not sure, but it could be related to the SD card you are using.

Thx,

---dxradio

Michael-SATX

Wow ! Thanks for your reply with pic showing the same display error that both my Pro-107 and a friend have.
Our Pro-107 scanners NEVER did this when we had firmware V1.4. As soon as we both upgraded to V1.6
the very random display problem started to show up. Hmm, be interesting to see if V1.7 fixes this :)
I wonder if Don Starr if the iScan author and if so has any fixes for this problem ?

rwfsfo

Could somebody, (whoever has the LPD/LPFD Live feed)contact rwfsfo as soon as the live feed is back up and running so I may be able to access it? Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.