PRO-107 Listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornjt

Premium Subscriber
I just purchased a PRO-107 and have a question on listing to playlist. It seems that while you listening to a playlist, you should be able to hit the select/pause button and just listen to the one channel until you hit the select/pause button again. For me it will pause for the one "broadcast", but then after the broadcast ends it starts back up. I have an older model that while scanning you can hit "scan" button and it will stay on that channel, but no so with the PRO-107. Can someone point me to the best way to scan then stay on the channel?

nodak1crdet3

Pro-107

I've had the same problem with my PRO-107. I'm trying to get it to do it now, & it's not doing it now. Mine seemed to only do it on some freqs in the 400Mhz range. There was an LTR system near work that I was trying to listen to. Every time I hit pause, it would stop on the freq, but when the transmission stopped it would start scanning again. It seems to be working just fine today.

Have you gone online and checked for any updates? Don't know if that will help?

kcoleman

I just purchased a PRO-107 and have a question on listing to playlist. It seems that while you listening to a playlist, you should be able to hit the select/pause button and just listen to the one channel until you hit the select/pause button again.

This is the way it should work! I've attempted to duplicate what you're seeing both on a trunked system (EDACS) and on conventional freqs. I first thought about priority mode... maybe for some reason this was causing the problem. By setting up the scanner for priority I was not able to duplicate the problem.

You say that you just purchased the unit. As nodak1crdet3 noted, check for a firmware update, there is one that takes it from APP Ver 1.1 to 1.2. Not sure what was corrected in this update but it might fix the problem.

Good Luck,
Keith

dataway

When you hit the select button while it's receiving a signal the "arrow" in the upper right hand corner should change to a "II" pause indicator.... is it doing that? It should change back to an ">" when you hit select again.
JohnnyB

Status
Not open for further replies.