PRO-107 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRossiter

Does anyone know how to access the "Remove Channel" button in this scanner's program? Thanks in advance.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Select "Playlist"

Select POS , whole row will be higjlited

Remove and Deleted buttons will then be available

TRossiter

I select "Playlists" from Main Menu and do not find POS. Can you please be more specific? Thanks again for your help.

TRossiter

Doug, thanks for the quick reply. However when I go to Main Menu, then Playlists, I don't see the "POS" button. Could you be more specific?

kcoleman

Doug, thanks for the quick reply. However when I go to Main Menu, then Playlists, I don't see the "POS" button. Could you be more specific?

"POS" is the first column to the left on the frequency table. This contains the POSition number for each frequency that is loaded. Click within this box... just say you wanted to delete POS# 123, then you would click on the cell that contains 123 and this highlights that row of information and unghost the REMOVE & DELETE buttons.

Good Luck,
Keith

TRossiter

Keith. Thanks for the help. Is the Frequency Table to be found on the scanner display itself or on my PC screen following the downloading of the CD-ROM? If it's only available via CD-ROM, how would I interface it with my scanner? I am looking to remove TGIDs from one playlist but keeping those same ones in another. It seems the "Remove Channel" option is the correct one.

mikey60

Keith. Thanks for the help. Is the Frequency Table to be found on the scanner display itself or on my PC screen following the downloading of the CD-ROM? If it's only available via CD-ROM, how would I interface it with my scanner? I am looking to remove TGIDs from one playlist but keeping those same ones in another. It seems the "Remove Channel" option is the correct one.

In my playing with the app, the Remove channel option will just remove any selected channels from the current playlist. You can adjust the playlist memberships by clicking on one of the selected channels and then changing the playlist memberships there.

Mike

Drkatzjr45

Emeritus Member
Premium Subscriber
Battery Life on Pro-107

I recently bought a Pro-107, and think it is great. One item, however, that I am finding disconcerting is that the battery life.

Last edited by a moderator:

kcoleman

keith. Thanks for the help. Is the frequency table to be found on the scanner display itself or on my pc screen following the downloading of the cd-rom? If it's only available via cd-rom, how would i interface it with my scanner? I am looking to remove tgids from one playlist but keeping those same ones in another. It seems the "remove channel" option is the correct one.

See the below attachment... this is a screen shot from the software that comes with the Pro-107. As for interfacing, you would need to have a SD card reader in order to use the software. It's pretty easy to navigate around and use.

When you click over the "Playlist" area, another box will open that allows selection/deselction of playlists.

Hope this helps...

107screen.jpg

Keith

icom1020

Premium Subscriber
The placement of the on/off button is a concern being easily bumped. The Battery life is ok, I carry 2 extra sets in a holder.

I realized I could always flip the on off switch on the side when in a case so it doesn't run down.

Last edited:

TRossiter

Thanks to scannists Doug, Keith and Mike for their expertise and help. I finally ended up clearing the playlist the hard way-removing one Object at a time via the Edit Objects key. The problem I have is that the Iscan "homepage" that is downloaded from the CDROM is too big to fit on my PC monitor screen. Therefore I'm unable to access the options discussed above. Anyone else have this problem, and would there be a way to reduce the size of the image?

kcoleman

Thanks to scannists Doug, Keith and Mike for their expertise and help. I finally ended up clearing the playlist the hard way-removing one Object at a time via the Edit Objects key. The problem I have is that the Iscan "homepage" that is downloaded from the CDROM is too big to fit on my PC monitor screen. Therefore I'm unable to access the options discussed above. Anyone else have this problem, and would there be a way to reduce the size of the image?

I have a net-book that I cannot see the tabs at the bottom of the software due to the screen resolution, however, on my desktop it's not a problem. What is the resolution of your screen? If it is 800x600 that is probably to small, you may need to up it to 1024 or higher. See if that will help.

Good Luck,
Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.