pro 107 scanning problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazer1977

Premium Subscriber
Just bought the 107 and attempting to program list to new Harris trunkating system set up in Wayne NJ. Followed the directions a dozen times but the only frequency it picks up is fire dispatch which according to the posts remains on convetional frequency and will be converted to trunkating at a future date. None of the truckating talk groups pick up. What am I doing wrong?

that is odd

Just bought the 107 and attempting to program list to new Harris trunkating system set up in Wayne NJ. Followed the directions a dozen times but the only frequency it picks up is fire dispatch which according to the posts remains on convetional frequency and will be converted to trunkating at a future date. None of the truckating talk groups pick up. What am I doing wrong?

That is odd. There maybe an issue with the data base supplied with the scanner. The files are self explanitory. I set mine for several Motorola systems in my area and they work fine. I am wondering if the systems you are listing to are scrambled or possibly project 25 digital.

I do not think that it you. It maybe something strange. If there is anyone else in your area with the same model of scanner i would talk to the and see if there are having the same issue. If not try thier SD card in your scanner and see if it works. If it does then program it the same way they did.

blazer1977

Premium Subscriber
pro 107

The Harris system is described as "ip25". Can you tell me what that is and is there a way to access it? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.