Pro-137, Race 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BT

I have a pro-137, the housing is broken. I dropped it a while back and it must be the most brittle plastic I've ever seen on a radio, zero survivability. All the securements cracked through, the corner shattered. In short, it broke. So does anyone have any idea where I can get a housing that will fit it? It still works fine so I wanted to move the guts over to a new housing. It was cheap, so not a huge deal if not but it would be nice to find something. Thanks for any help in advance.
Brent

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I have a pro-137, the housing is broken. I dropped it a while back and it must be the most brittle plastic I've ever seen on a radio, zero survivability. All the securements cracked through, the corner shattered. In short, it broke. So does anyone have any idea where I can get a housing that will fit it? It still works fine so I wanted to move the guts over to a new housing. It was cheap, so not a huge deal if not but it would be nice to find something. Thanks for any help in advance.
Brent

Watch ebay or craigslist for a dead one.

trp2525

I have a pro-137, the housing is broken...So does anyone have any idea where I can get a housing that will fit it?...

You should check with G & G Communications in New York (Home Page) as they have MANY (800+ per their website) scanners in stock for parts salvage.

Status
Not open for further replies.