pro-160/162 software??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakey071

Premium Subscriber
i just traded my pro-528 for a pro-162 & cant find any software for this can anybody out there help me out? MANY THANX!!!

(pro-160/162)

SHAKEY071...

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
No Don's software works with the PRO-163/164. The wiki shows the only thing that MIGHT work is (yecchh!!@) Scancat Lite Plus. Note that it can't connect to the web service and download data; you will need an intermediate program such as Excel to copy/paste data. We have a procedure in the wiki for this.

Note that the current Scancat Lite Plus page doesn't list the Pro-160/162 in its list of compatible scanners, so it might be new - a note on the Scancat yahoo group should clear this up

73 Mike

lugoffman

No Don's software works with the PRO-163/164. The wiki shows the only thing that MIGHT work is (yecchh!!@) Scancat Lite Plus. Note that it can't connect to the web service and download data; you will need an intermediate program such as Excel to copy/paste data. We have a procedure in the wiki for this.

Note that the current Scancat Lite Plus page doesn't list the Pro-160/162 in its list of compatible scanners, so it might be new - a note on the Scancat yahoo group should clear this up

73 Mike

Yea my bad I just saw it in the radio shack forum and there is a big thread on it sorry I thought it said 162 on dons software but it didn't sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.