Pro-162 Battery Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyerD7010

Hey, does anybody have a battery cover that can fit the Pro-162 model. I lost mine yesterday and kinda screwed since RS couldn't help me.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
RSU part # 12464129 BATTERY CASE ASSY

Should be around $7, you can order it at any Radio Shack, just make sure to tell them it's a RSU part #

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
RSU part # 12464129 BATTERY CASE ASSY

Should be around $7, you can order it at any Radio Shack, just make sure to tell them it's a RSU part #

Battery cover is in stock at RSU parts, anyradio shack can order it using the part number above. Cost is $4.69 pluss shipping. Should be $9 to $10 with tax.

Attachments

• HB90487.jpg
    HB90487.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:

flyerD7010

Well, I went to Radio Shack with the RSU number provided and the guy told me that nothing came up (apparently he told me the number was a bit too long). Do I have to call the main support number to see if they can help me out?

Benzman66

No, go to another Radio Shack if you can who might have a knowledgeable employee, as obviously the one you dealt with was born without a brain.

If you have no other choice but to go back to the same store, ask for the manager. Go during the weekdays.
That number is the correct number, but they have to go into RSU parts as it is not a "regular stock" number item.

Last edited:

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
You might have talked to a seasonal employee. There is a "GOLD" key on the POS keyboard (Above "F3") labled "RSU". This would be a RSU sale and the system will ask the necessary questions to complete the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.