PRO-163 Analog Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyoblue

Good morning everyone,
I have a PRO 163 Scanner.Its a analog scanner that I have had for a long time.I have searched the Radio Freq website looking for any analog freqs that are
still available.Have tried many, but the only ones I am getting talk on are the airport freqs.I live in Columbus, Ohio.If anyone can point me in the right direction
on available analog freqs in my area I would appreciate it. Thanks.

GregOH

I have a Pro-135 and I take it to work with me because many agencies in that area are conventional and with the use of Signal Stalker and limit searching, I've made quite the scan list. I keep a notebook with me and write down all the public safety frequencies my scanner stops on (if I'm getting good reception with them), and search them in the database to find what I'm hearing and decide on if I want to program them into the scanner.

Broadcastify is also a good source because most feed providers will have the frequencies for the feeds listed in their feed notes (very handy).

Tokyoblue

I have a Pro-135 and I take it to work with me because many agencies in that area are conventional and with the use of Signal Stalker and limit searching, I've made quite the scan list. I keep a notebook with me and write down all the public safety frequencies my scanner stops on (if I'm getting good reception with them), and search them in the database to find what I'm hearing and decide on if I want to program them into the scanner.

Broadcastify is also a good source because most feed providers will have the frequencies for the feeds listed in their feed notes (very handy).

Thanks for the information. I don’t have a good antenna, just using the duckie. Until I get a better antenna and a better scanner I am tied to my analog scanner which I am looking my picking up the airport (I live nearby ) ans any cb broadcasts

GregOH

I'm using a duckie as well and in Wayne county I was getting...

155.670 National Trails FD, 154.340 Roseville VFD and Falls TWP VFD, 155.565 New Concord public works, and 154.250 Richland county fire/EMS ops with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.